It's blogging time of the week again. This week as a whole was GOOD. I just submitted the wikipedia part three on MarkUs. I had to change some of my articles as a user already edited them, before I had time to do so. Also, one of them was semi-protected so I could not edit it. In the beginning, it was very boring, though after I finished edited my first article, it got very stimulating. One of my articles was very time consuming. It took me two hours to edit it. The plot section of the page was very lengthy with bunch of grammatical errors, inappropriate word choice, incorrect punctuation and awkward phrasing. Additionally, most of the sentences in the plot were not capitalized. I still feel that the page can be improved and hence I did not remove the copyediting banner from the page. I have added it to my watch-list, and will resume working on it later when I have some time in hand. Overall, I really enjoyed working on this assignment. It was innovative in the sense that rather than just covering the content concerned with the course, we got to explore the wikipedia community, which we all visit at some point of time in the day.
We also got back our tests on thursday, along with the project and wikipedia two marks. I am satisfied with my test mark, though I feel I should and could have done better on the last question. The project 1 mark was disappointing. I guess it is the ecosystem program that screwed up our mark. I am glad that we at least got part-marks for the check-expects and completion of the definitions. I hope to do better in the next project.
No comments:
Post a Comment