Friday, 1 March 2013

Quiz & Wikipedia Part II

      Today, the wikipedia assignment part two is due. After the completion of the plan, I realized that one of my choosen articles is semi-protected, implying that I have to edit minimum of ten articles to be eligible to copyedit the desired article. Now, that is quite disappointing. I was really looking forward towards editing that article. However, I cannot waste my time editing ten things to be able to edit a single project. Perhaps, I will just choose another article and include that in my plan, as that seems like the only option available. I found today's quiz kind of hard. It was not extremely difficult, at the same time during the quiz, I was confused whether this is the answer I am expected to write or I am missing something. Well, I guess I will find out once the solutions for today's quiz get posted. I better get back to fixing my plan and submit it before I forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment