Finally, weekend has knocked my door. If I think about it, the week was not that terrifying as I imagined it to be after all. I wish the tests were right after the reading week so that whatever I read during the reading week would have remained fresh in my head. This class's test did not bother me that much because we kept refreshing ourselves every week with the content either through the quiz or the previous assignment. Most of the stuff we learned so far was quite helpful while doing the project due last friday. However, I could not hand in a more complete and accurate version of one of the two programs, I am glad that at least I know how to do it NOW. In my opinion, the test was moderate. I found the second question somewhat confusing, and therefore ended up wasting a lot of time on it, other than that it wasn't that bad. I can't say much unless I know how I did on the test. Unlike last time, the aid sheet was very helpful this time. Last time I made notes and ended up not using it. However, this time I referred to it numerous times. I am glad the work I put into writing up the aid sheet was at least worth the time . The wikipedia assignment part III is due next friday. I am waiting for the TA to post the evaluation/ comments on MarkUs, so that I can begin working on the third part. I don't want to keep it till the last minute this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment