This week has showered me with plenty of tests, midterms, labs and what not. It was harder than battling with the snow today. Unfortunately, I started studying for this test only from wednesday afternoon. However, the material was not that hard to cope up with. I watched all the videos and went over the lecture slides. I was stressing out on how to remember the historical facts about ancient computers and other electronically powered devices and their transition into the modern world. Though, I was informed after checking my webmail that we were allowed to bring an aid sheet. That was such a relief. I am unaware of the fact that if this information was given in tuesday's lecture, because I could not attend tuesday's lecture. In spite of making an aid sheet with so much effort, I did not even refer to it once during the test. I guess writing that sheet was an aid within itself to understand the history.
I found the past term test very helpful. It gave me an idea about the format and the expectations from the test. However, I felt that posting the solutions for certain sections would have polished my knowledge to some extinct. I think that the test was not that difficult. I could not finish the second question, regarding the 'Fibonacci' numbers, but I hope I get some part marks for it. The rest of the questions were considerably fair. Additionally, giving 20% for a question that was left blank was very fascinating for me, because I have never seen that format in any other class before. I just hope I did well on that test and the rest that I have written in this week.
I found the past term test very helpful. It gave me an idea about the format and the expectations from the test. However, I felt that posting the solutions for certain sections would have polished my knowledge to some extinct. I think that the test was not that difficult. I could not finish the second question, regarding the 'Fibonacci' numbers, but I hope I get some part marks for it. The rest of the questions were considerably fair. Additionally, giving 20% for a question that was left blank was very fascinating for me, because I have never seen that format in any other class before. I just hope I did well on that test and the rest that I have written in this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment