Friday, 5 April 2013

Last but not the least...

   Today is the last day of classes and I am going to certainly miss this course. Although, in the beginning I had a lot of complains about the timing of the course and the weather and blah blah blah, but now I am finally glad that at the end of the day, I have a positive feeling about this class. Due to this class, I got to spend some time with my friend, without whom the journey experienced in this class would have been incomplete. We got to learn about the history of computers and DrRacket, a programming language that was absolutely alien to me in the beginning.However, now I am familiar with the programming environment and able to make and understand program codes. Also, one thing I really like about DrRacket is it's syntax. Compared to other programming languages, it is simple and concise. I also enjoyed Professor Heap's teaching style. I am looking forward to taking some computer science courses in my future years of study. I just submitted the last project of this class. This project was a little easier compared to project 1, or maybe that's because we started early this time. We still have the exam left. I hope it is not too hard, and that we have enough time to complete the paper, unlike the term tests. Good Luck to y'all for your exams, study well

2 comments:

  1. My hope for the exam is that you have slightly more time than on the term tests.

    ReplyDelete